• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sure you all know the player I mean, but I've just noticed that on the game his second name is spelt 'Milevskyi' But on the Internet it's 'Milevskiy' Has anyone noticed this before?

And which one is right?

Hmm.. not sure. I always thought it was Milevskiy personally. There's been much debate about Arshavin's first name too, as many have believed it to be Andrey, yet in the game it's Andrei.

Or the other way around, not sure as I'm not on the game atm.

ill check is profile page on his clubs site 2 mins

well mate they are both correct. the one that you saw in the internet was the one in soviet unnion times, he's name was kind of russified, now as he is ukranian the name is like that, oh btw, the real name is milewski :D hope i helped

There are a few players spelt differently from Wiki to FM but it's difficult to translate names. But his real name is Артем Мілевський
:)

He's switching his identity just to confuse people. **** you, Artem, you nearly got away with it.

fm says yi wiki sayes iy and the dynamo kiev (lol chicken kiev) website says yy

arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh

it is Milevskiy, wikipedia never fails.on the kyiv site, thats the Ukranian spelling

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say I honestly don't give a ****.

I will clear this up.

Milevskyi is the European spelling, that uses Latin text type. and Milevskiy is the russian spelling. the one on the Kyiv site is Ukranian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back