Milevskyi's Role?

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

iDood

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm currently using a tactic, which I downloaded from here, created by another member. This tactic uses two strikers, one of which is more defensive, dropping back, with little creative freedom, and the other plays in their half all the time, with all the creative freedom you can give him.

I'm starting my second season, with Daniel Aquino and the newly signed Artem Milevskyi up front, and I need to know which way round to play them. It seems to me, that whilst I need a big man to hold it up, Milevksyi has the whole package, and he would surely do well as a main front man.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

Milevskyi is a very good striker, as he is good in most attacking attributes. Play him as the target man, and let Aquino play off of him. Try over two or three games with mixed, to head, run onto ball, and to feet Target man instruction, see which works best for you. Play Milevskyi as the more defensive one, as he has the better all-round attributes, leaving Aquino up front.

if it is the on i have previously used the left hand man was the target striker who stays back slightly and the right is for the finnisher

Back