Milito or Higuain

• Thread starter Thread starter jugzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

jugzy

Reaction score
Im thinking of starting a season with Arsenal or Man City and i wondered who would be the best to sign, any ideas.?

Ok cheers, but who scores more.?

Depends on how you play them.In my opinion,you should play either of them as the following.

Higuain = Advanced Forward/Poacher/Deep Lying Forward

Milito = Deep Lying Forward/Poacher

I prefer Tevez,however I don't think you'd be able to get either in your first season.

Higuain on FM.

They're both good, but Higuain has the age advantage.

Higuain is much better than Milito on fm.
Other way round irl though

I decided to start with Madrid using the tactic link i posted earlier do you think it is ok.?
GK: Casillas
WBL: Marcelo
WBR: Arbeloa
CB: Pepe
CB: Albiol
DM: Diarra
CM: Alonso
CM: Kaka
LF: Benzma
RF: C. Ronaldo
CF: Higuian

Higuan mate cause he is young and has a bright future ahead of him

I decided to start with Madrid using the tactic link i posted earlier do you think it is ok.?
GK: Casillas
WBL: Marcelo
WBR: Arbeloa
CB: Pepe
CB: Albiol
DM: Diarra
CM: Alonso
CM: Kaka
LF: Benzma
RF: C. Ronaldo
CF: Higuian

That is why i put this may buy milito for backup maybe.?

That is why i put this may buy milito for backup maybe.?

surely you have Raul why spend the money when Raul is still top quality for Madrid and always makes an impact when brought on.
Your best buying someone like Dzeko or Aguero if you want to implement a rotation system

theres no point spend a shitload of money on soemone whos nearly 30 and gonna sit on the bench. go buy someone young with lots of potenial, or dont buy anyone since you have raul

buy higuain he tore up la liga last season, on reviste he had a goal scoring record, of 1 per match in fact real Madrid would have lost so many matches with him, however milito did score twice in the champions league final, but that's about it, and you will get alot more years out of higuain, than milito

Back