ulster1690

Reaction score
ok so been promoted to Premiership and tryed playing this season without buying any players and had no chance to even sneak a win at all have a 5-3-2 formation 4-5-1 and 4-4-2. And none really help at all i was lucky to gain promotion from championship first season was with string of good results and high team morale that got me through the playoffs. So i have 11 million and am really looking to refurbish my full squad here of team so who should i sell, release and who should i keep. i will post screen shot very shortly but i have 2 good dc robinson and parkhurst, also have bouzza and james henry that are my wingers have a pretty decent cm from south africa cant remeber his name but will get screen shot soon, my attack is poor as 2 players that were my scorers last season was loans. Any advice for premiership tactics players are welcome im usually a low league guy looking to bring teams up but like millwall enough to play it through and try keep them up!

SCREENSHOTS
View attachment 206463View attachment 207053View attachment 206464View attachment 206465View attachment 206466

Last edited:
Come on Guys any advice be nice been 2 days and no replies plenty views

First things first - post a screenshot of your tactics.

nice, I'm started play millwall too, just waiting for my first fight :) After my 1st season I'll post my results too, i need promotions too ! Let's fight Lions!

ok geting screen shots atm and millwall are a great challenge extremely hard once in premiership iv had signing like rivaldo beckham on loan had thiago from barcelona aswell and up front i signed micheal owen and had a youngster that came through the ranks but ill get tactics up very soon

Screenshots at top with others (TACTICS)

- and even with those players i still get relegated and find it extremely hard to get goals and always seem to be losing loads worse game with best players in first eleven is 11-1 off man city but i reloaded since i realised then nothing i could do it would be a lost cause

Okay, take a look at the following players:

Goalkeeper:
Timo Hildebrand - He's a free transfer on the first season and is usually signed for a year and then released again. He's quite reliable and should be better than your current keeper.

Defenders:
Ritchie de Laet - Usually released by United, he's versatile and can do a pretty decent job.
Mathias Jorgensen - Decent CB, young and has some potential. Can be good for rotation.
Cicinho - Not sure he'll join you, and he's nothing otherwordly either, but he's probably better than your current RB.
Arne Friedrich - If he's still around for free he's as solid as they get for a free transfer.

You should also try to loan a couple of good fullbacks. There are plenty of good french fullbacks available for loan, plus the likes of Romario who was probably snapped up by a big/big-ish club.

Midfielders:
Owen Hargreaves
Darron Gibson
Ze Eduardo
Daniel Jensen - Probably got released again.
Matias Ezequiel Schelotto
Royston Drenthe
Simon Poulsen

Strikers:
Dmitry Bulykin - Old,but a great TM nonetheless.
Michael Owen
Artem Kravets
Lennart Thy
Lassad
Adriano
Tulio de Melo
Peter Utaka
Nicolas Anelka

Scout them, take a good look at them and try to get those who you feel more comfortable with and who're willing to join you. Bare in mind that many of these will not want to join you at first but may do so after their contracts have expired.

Ok Guys After Run to avoid relegation it was next season challenge but instead of going season by season to avoid relegation i just decided be best to leave relegation battle out of this so, Finally got to secure postion in mid table in the season of 2014 -2015 and achieved mid table postion was overall happy with this but next season needed to step it up big time.So started to look to brazil argintina paraguay and other countries where i knew quality players where in huge supply. So next season and i was pushing to get into champions league and guess what i done finishing 3rd in premiership was ecstatic with this result, and couldnt wait to show my teams quality in champions league but who would have thought i would have made it to final i didnt. With alot of nice performances see me go to the final against barcelona thinking ok made it to final proud of that but it was me that got surprise when my players should real determination and character and came out 2-1 on top and won champions league i now take my place as one of scottish greatest managers and can't wait to push to win the premiership next season will be doing screen shots and everything soon as i get them saved but just thought i would fill yous in and thanks for advice on players athe signed a good few of them and this is what helped me push into good team to win champions league think my views on you as a manager has improved greatly thanks man :p lol

Ok Guys After Run to avoid relegation it was next season challenge but instead of going season by season to avoid relegation i just decided be best to leave relegation battle out of this so, Finally got to secure postion in mid table in the season of 2014 -2015 and achieved mid table postion was overall happy with this but next season needed to step it up big time.So started to look to brazil argintina paraguay and other countries where i knew quality players where in huge supply. So next season and i was pushing to get into champions league and guess what i done finishing 3rd in premiership was ecstatic with this result, and couldnt wait to show my teams quality in champions league but who would have thought i would have made it to final i didnt. With alot of nice performances see me go to the final against barcelona thinking ok made it to final proud of that but it was me that got surprise when my players should real determination and character and came out 2-1 on top and won champions league i now take my place as one of scottish greatest managers and can't wait to push to win the premiership next season will be doing screen shots and everything soon as i get them saved but just thought i would fill yous in and thanks for advice on players athe signed a good few of them and this is what helped me push into good team to win champions league think my views on you as a manager has improved greatly thanks man :p lol

Screenshots or never happened.

How many times did you reload after you lost matches then?