Millwall

Reaction score
started a game as spain manager done all my qualifiers for rest of year 1st season, so i wanted a job at a club aswell, so here i am at millwall.

ive got 145k to spend who should i get????????

need a bargin striker who bangs goals in a decent cm and a solid cb.

cheers,

with clubs like that best thing to do it look for players on a free and keep all the money you can so you dont go in debt look for free players m8 thats your best bet i did it with hull,york,bradford,west brom ect ect and i did well

fanks hope this helped
dc999

ok m8 but i think tht is the only way to go with a budget like tht

Spain and Millwall wouldnt see that IRL. :)

Anyway as DC said its prob best to stick with freebies/loans.

Try to get a parent club in the EPL as they will send you players.

yeh parent club i gt man u as bradford and gt fabio welbeck and brandy so yeh

I've been at Millwall. I don't think you'll need a new CB because Whitbread and Robinson are probably the best pairing in the league. Grabban up front can get goals but he's fairly inconsistent. I signed Andriy Yarmolenko for 1k from Dinamo Kiev and he got about 15 goals in his first season. I lost Paul Robinson to Birmingham because the board accepted an offer. I signed David Rochela from Deportivo 'B' for 1k he did a pretty good job. At the end of the season I signed Jay DeMerit and Nuno Andre. They were both amazing. Just a few suggestions for you. ;)

Oh, and keep Chris Hackett at all costs.

garner from forest will get you goals.balkenstein good center half.

To be honest I got Millwall promoted by selling Robinson for 700k Whitbread was amazing and Lewis Grabban is amazing upfront.

whats it like managing millwall?

im currently at bognor 2nd season, and flying in the league, top by 14 points after 28 games.

and just been offered the millwall job (14th in L1)

I started unemployed with a plan to kinda make my way to the top in a career, so was expecting to switch jobs occasionally. But i also planned that id only leave when i felt that id taken a team as far as a i could. I feel as though i could do more with bognor yet, as i say im winning the league at a canter, and when i play blue square premier teams in the cups i always at least compete and often pull of wins against them. Even in the FA cup first round i played L1 Walsall and gave them a good game and only lost 2-1. So as i say i do feel like i can take bognor further yet, but i also assumed i wouldnt get offered a job with such a big jump up. Going from BSS to L1 would be good for my 'career' but would also be going against my plans to stay loyal until i cant take them any further. Anyways im rambling, and sorry if im hi-jacking the thread, but i cant decide!

Last edited:
stay at bognor regis if u feel you can do more there, but managing millwall and spain is fun:)

neeeeeed more suggestions????

Back