Milner or Hamsik for MC/AMC?

simunovic1986

Reaction score
Hi guys,

should of asked this before but its only just come up.

need an extra midfielder to rotate with Ozil, who should I go for never had Milner or Hamsik. Want one of these as there in my price range?

Cheers

Hamsik is much better, but Milner is known to outperform his stats. Then again, Milner would play as a rotation player, whereas Hamsik will most likely complain about not playing enough, etc.

I'd still go for Hamsik though. Let us know who you go for, whats your budget and what team are you?

Just had offer accepted for both

1. Hamsik 30Mil
2. Milner 27Mil

I really dont know what to do, im Man Utd second season. I would rotate whoever I but with Ozil. Milner is ENG so thats a plus but Hamsik stats look much better.

What you reakon?

Just had offer accepted for both

1. Hamsik 30Mil
2. Milner 27Mil

I really dont know what to do, im Man Utd second season. I would rotate whoever I but with Ozil. Milner is ENG so thats a plus but Hamsik stats look much better.

What you reakon?

I'd say Hamsik.

Huge price tag on both, Milner isn't worth near 27M in this game, I wouldn't pay over 15 for him. Hamsik on the other hand, i'd happily bid into the 20's. Go for Hamsik is my advice, although, rotate him and Ozil around a lot to keep them both happy. :)

Good point about Milner price tag....think I will go for Hamsik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I will have to rotate otherwise Hamsik will moan plus Ozil is ****** home sick all the time.

Cheers for the help I will put a screenie of my team on here wen im done :)

In my Aston Villa save, I obviously started the game with Milner in the team, he is "ok" as a rotation/backup player, I played him as an MC with attacking instructions. However I sold him to Barcelona for 10M after the first season, he played 23 games, scored 3 and had an avg rating of 6.80.
This season I bought Hamsik to play in the same role (MC attacking), he has so far played 22, scored 2 and has an avg rating of 7.56. his work rate is average, however is is one of the most ungreedy players in my team, watching the highlights of matches, he always seems to choose the pass rather than the long shot, which usually leads to a goal.

For me it is a no-brainer, I would choose Hamsik every time...

Hope this helps.:)

Last edited:
Go with Moussa Sissoko instead. He is a real monster

And cheaper than both of them if he is still in France

Back