Miralem Pjanic 18 Year old Lyon AM Wonderkid

HortySlayer

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you guys will have heard of him already, but in case anybody hasn't Pjanic is a quality player to get on the game and in my experience reaches the heights of players like Messi (Not physically :D) and Kaka to become one of the star players in the game if you play him regularly and have a good training scheme, I have him on my Man City game with Messi, Ronaldo and Guardado with him playing in CAM scoring lots of goals and bagging a load of assists, brilliant ;D.

I'm sure most of you guys will have heard of him already, but in case anybody hasn't Pjanic is a quality player to get on the game and in my experience reaches the heights of players like Messi (Not physically :D) and Kaka to become one of the star players in the game if you play him regularly and have a good training scheme, I have him on my Man City game with Messi, Ronaldo and Guardado with him playing in CAM scoring lots of goals and bagging a load of assists, brilliant ;D.

can you post a picture of his stats in your game

Bit of a cynic hey ;D but he is training really well and going up consistently every month and isn't far from his standard anyway and only 21, I think he will get that good mate ;D

lyon have quite a few, they have Obertan too who is good

Bit of a cynic hey ;D but he is training really well and going up consistently every month and isn't far from his standard anyway and only 21, I think he will get that good mate ;D

im not cynic. he is very good, but not better than messi. i have both of them in arsenal :D

Back