Benedictuss

Reaction score
Mirror-Z Ultimate Tactic *Must try* UPDATED

~ Mirror Z Ultimate ~

This 4-2-3-1 tactic for Football Manager 2015 keeps a perfect balance to take control every zone of the field.

View attachment 330069

* Key Roles are the offensive minded full backs.
  • High acceleration and pace are recommended to keep overlapping with wingers down the flank
  • Crossing skill is important
  • High Stamina or a good back up player
View attachment 330068
Backs are always high on possesion

View attachment 330067
Right back passing map

* The AMC is a 'Supporting advanced playmaker'
  • This players gives the key-passes that can change the whole game. He has the options to deliver the ball to the wings or to the striker
    • Good Passing and vision
View attachment 330066
Passing map AMC. Mixed offensive and defensive minded passes

RESULTS after 1 season with WOLFSBURG!

My best player this season was definitely the young Belgian Kevin De Bruyne. As a playmaker he gave alot of assists and pre-assists. Being gifted with a superb vision- and passing-skill, this guy is the must-have playmaker for every team, I bet Mourinho wishes he had treated this guy more like a prince.

View attachment 327942
MVP: Kevin De Bruyne

Results
Bundesliga: 1st! (2points ahead of Bayern Munich!)
German cup: Winner! (Won 4-1 in the final against Hoffenheim)
EURO Cup: Quarter Finals ( Barcelona won by 3-1 on aggregate. They later became EURO Cup winner by defeating Atletico Madrid in the Semi-final and Mainz in the Final)

View attachment 327962 View attachment 327963
Schedule, results and league table

View attachment 327964
Team report

DOWNLOAD THIS TACTIC

This is my first tactic so I will keep this updated. Any advice is welcome.

Last tactic update: 23/11/2014

Last edited:
im testing this now with my Bolton team and its working well, what training and match prep do u use ? and what about oi's ?

Thanx for testing this tactic. I Leave my training and match prep to my assistent. That's not the best option. but for me, it does the job.

The only Opposition instruction I have at the moment is 'pressing on the backs' (high pressing), i think it's included in the tactic. I'll keep looking for more succesful oi's in the comming days.

I will in the comming days. Didn't complete a season yet. I did most of the testing in online games

Tactic updated! Anyone had bad experiences with the tactic yet?

Last edited:
1st game lost 3-0 at home. 2 shots to their 16. I could go on about how poor it was but it's just another tactic that works for big clubs not the small ones. And I mean SMALL!

I'm so fed up of people claiming to have a great tactic and then you find out that if it's not Barcelona then it's Man U , Arsenal or some team that is one of the biggest in their divisions that the tactic has been used with.

I'm sure it works great for bigger clubs though.8-|