Scaff777

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondered if someone might be able to help me out. I downloaded FM12 tonight but there doesn't appear to be any images. I don't have any of the team badges or even the team colours where the badges should be for, I have no team kits, and no player images - even the black silhouette is missing! Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?

Have you added anything to your game ?
Maybe try a re-install if you haven't

Cheers, I gave it a go but still it doesn't show any of the badges or kits. Very strange!

You have to download them from here or another FM website (http://sortitoutsi.net/ for example). SI does not have the rights to all the leagues so they cannot include the logos/kits/faces.

I'm having this exact same problem. It's not even to do with the Rights, because like the OP said, it's more than just the actual Logos missing. Black Silhouette's, Country Flags, Even the basic Shield/Logos they use in the EPL to replace the real logo's are missing. I'll post a couple of pic's for examples if people want.

I added some custom graphics before starting my save, but even when I remove that folder and start a new save, they still don't appear.

Just in the normal place, same as every other version of FM.

Started it up this morning, and everything is there now :S. I didn't change anything, so no idea why they've suddenly appeared.

Hi, i've just downloaded the game and i have no graphics either, badges etc. No idea what to do!
Please Help

jack

Same here! No clue what to do next, tried [email protected] but havn't recieved anything back. Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times which has had no effect. Can't enjoy the game at all as I can't even tell which team is which as both teams are in red - extremely annoying. Could somebody please offer some help on regaining graphics for Football Manager 2012!!!

Did anyone find a solution to this issue?
I have tried validating and reinstalling to no avail, any helpwould be appreciated although I have noticed that the graphics folder is missing from the Sports Interactive folder on my computer?

I need help with this too :/ some badges, club logos and pictures of the kits are missing and I only just installed the game on a different computer :/ helppppp!!!!

Have you downloaded them and followed the instructions correctly ?

Followed what instructions? I installed the game for the first time on a different laptop and as soon as it finished installing i went to play it and logos and badges are missing :/ I havent downloaded any other kits or logos to put into the game as i havent had the chance so they should atleast have the badges and kits that are there normally when you install but for some re3ason they are missing and i have reinstalled the game but still no badges or kits etc :/ dont know what to do now