Missing OK/Confirm Button!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter CcX200393
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

CcX200393

Reaction score
I've been playing FM since it started and never have i had a problem like this.

When i go to confirm the signing or offer on a staff member or player it comes up with a screen Cancel or confirm depending what ur doing and a box under the message that says (don't show this message again) tick here.

That is all good but the thing that gets me is the OK/Confirm button is gone so i can't click to buy or sell and move on, to get back to the game i press esc but i still left with this bug in the game!

I've install the game with and without the new Update and i'm not using steam but still it happens!

Here's and image of what i mean...

Please someone tell me it happened to them and are able to help me!

Thanks to all those that reply!

I don't know how to solve your problem but you could just press the space bar. It's what i do.(H)

lol. that is a strange bug. Happened to me on FM08

I don't know how to solve your problem but you could just press the space bar. It's what i do.(H)

Hi thanks for your advice but loaded a new game and the space bar didn't work and neither does any other but other than esc.

maybe you should email Kris/Sean of SI themselves. I did that when it happened on Fm08

hmmmm that is strange.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

you checked in the prefrences to see if anything is wrong their.

I've been playing FM since it started and never have i had a problem like this.

When i go to confirm the signing or offer on a staff member or player it comes up with a screen Cancel or confirm depending what ur doing and a box under the message that says (don't show this message again) tick here.

That is all good but the thing that gets me is the OK/Confirm button is gone so i can't click to buy or sell and move on, to get back to the game i press esc but i still left with this bug in the game!

I've install the game with and without the new Update and i'm not using steam but still it happens!

Here's and image of what i mean...

Please someone tell me it happened to them and are able to help me!

Thanks to all those that reply!

That happened to me on FM09, i just changed the skin. It worked for me then.

Hi just try the vitreous skin and the same happens so not looking good at the mo!

yeah maybe you got a dodgy skin or it will reset if you change it. try what he said. good work ross 95.

oh gutted

maybe you should try posting this on the si forum. they might be a bit more clued up.

Last edited:
maybe you should email Kris/Sean of SI themselves. I did that when it happened on Fm08

Hi thanks for ur advice I've gone over to the Sports Interactive Community Forum but can't find a link to contact Kris/Sean directly

If your able to help me would be great!

Cheers

Back