Missing Penalties

flyingghost

Reaction score
I wanted to know whether if it is just me or are penalties nearly impossible to score? Every time I get I penalty, I know before my player even take it, he's going to miss it. Every penalty shootout, before it even starts, I know I'm not going to win. My players have good penalty taking and composure yet still miss it, but the AI just make it seem so easy. Maybe it's just me...

having the same prob mate, maybe set your strikers preferred move to place ball into the corner? just a suggestion

I wanted to know whether if it is just me or are penalties nearly impossible to score? Every time I get I penalty, I know before my player even take it, he's going to miss it. Every penalty shootout, before it even starts, I know I'm not going to win. My players have good penalty taking and composure yet still miss it, but the AI just make it seem so easy. Maybe it's just me...
I think it might just be you cant say i have had any issues with penalties,scored 2 in game last night in a save im doing..

Someone mentioned this yesterday, scoring lots of corners but not many penalties...I had a problem at the start with Liverpool...then I actually set my penalty taker instead of letting the computer choose...:)

Have Ayew/Alaba taking them now and haven't missed any yet! So its not just you...but can't really help!

It could also be down to a hidden-attribute. Not sure but think there was one for pressure so probably down to that. Either way, despite Falcao having better attributes in all the important areas for penalties, most of the time he doesn't score them (3 out of 7 penalties in 2 seasons) , whilst Podolski has a 100% record for me (8 penalties in 3 seasons)

Back