supersy84

Reaction score
Trying to do a career with Nottingham Forest , and i cant seem to succeed , its about my 3rd time of trying , dont know whether its down to the transfer embargo at the start of the career , or maybe this team just isnt meant to succeed and your suppose to get sacked , ive tried various tactics without any luck , so if anyone has any tactics , signings or staff , anything really would help , i would appreciate it

Try whatever is the current top MR LANGVATN tactic (you can download it from this here forum) if you cant be arsed trying to make something which works.

FM doesnt discriminate between teams and cant even understand whether a team is AI or human managed. So nothing is "supposed" to happen in a predetermined manner.

I know IRL Newcastle sent Darlow and Lascelles back on loan, so two decent players who are Forest lads, could help with squad depth harmony. if you are allowed to loan that is

Trying to do a career with Nottingham Forest , and i cant seem to succeed , its about my 3rd time of trying , dont know whether its down to the transfer embargo at the start of the career , or maybe this team just isnt meant to succeed and your suppose to get sacked , ive tried various tactics without any luck , so if anyone has any tactics , signings or staff , anything really would help , i would appreciate it

Let's have a look at your tactics and existing players. Can you post screenshots?

I can recommend some excellent loan signings for the Championship, but I had them in season 3 of my save - I don't think you'll be able to get them from the start of the save and they might be too young to do any good, anyway:

- Patrick Roberts - Left Winger - Manchester City U21s ("The new Chris Waddle" - on loan at Celtic in season one)
- Julian Brandt - Right Winger - Bayer Leverkusen II
- Callum Slattery - Roaming Playmaker - Southampton U18s ("The new Glenn Hoddle")
- Ryan Ledson - Deep Lying Playmaker - Everton U21s (low stamina, but consistent performer)

Pal, definitely, there's something wrong with your tactic because I played with Nottingham Forest and had great success with, won everything in my long term save.

Some more players/loans:

Wilson and Pereira from UTD
Manea from Chelski

And to buy: Adam Vass/ Sobhy (you have to move fast)/ Hussein El Sayed (also must move fast)/Monteseirin