Mission impossible?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Marko8

Reaction score
Is anyone finish the season without any defeat? I don't..

Nope the clsest I have come is 2 defeats in 1 season with Barcelona

I am currently in first season with A.C Milan and so far after 20 league games I have no defetats. no defeat in the cup matches either

I have finished the season unbeaten with Man Utd and Man City saves.

I have, but there's a twist. I made my local team I play for with all my friends in and made all of them and took me about a week to get everything right. Then put us into the Coca Cola Championship and I won it with P:46 W:44 D:2 L:0. Then I went into the Premier League, and sold all of my players and ended up with NO players apart from reserve regens. So played the season with reserve regens and finished 20th with 0 points haha. So back into the Coca Cola Championship with no players but a budget of 70m because of all my sales. I ended up building a team in pre-season, buying 14 players and then buying another 4 more in January. I now lie 7th in the Coca Cola Championship, 6 points behind the play-off places with 9 games to go. It really is hard, I suggest doing it for others who are bored of the normal save. Takes a while to sort out though :).

Nearly, im half way through with 20 wins and a draw from 21 games.

ive finished a whole season undefeated in the league but not in all competitions

As Fiorentina I managed to only lose once, drew a fair few times, and won the league and the Italian Cup.

I finished undefeated with chelsea in my first season in the EPL in the third year 2011/2012 patch 10.3

And if someone finished the season without any draw and lost, i mean with all wins?
i think it is Impossible.. if someone managed to do this, please screenshot :D
Cheers!

think i can show you in one of my liverpool saves =) hang on, will do so after i finish my match again breman =D
okay i think i actually overwrite my old liverpool saves :( But it is possible to get undefeated throughout the season.

Oh i found it, somewhat incomplete though :( (3rd Season)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/liverpool-you-never-walk-alone-t23090/page13.html

I believe i never lost a single game in the season until the last month of the season. You can find the details there, 57winning streak ^^

Last edited:
Back