MiRaCz

Reaction score
2 seasons and a half into my MLS venture, and I've come to a fairly large stumbling block. Mid way through my second season with New England (got an amazing team too, currently 1st!) and one of my defenders have come back from a 3 week injury. The squad registration message comes up, and I have to confirm registration of all my players at the club again (they were all registered before hand). Before my defender came back from his injury, all my players totaled beneath the salary cap line (37,200 app.) with the defender included, and now my salary cap is above the league limit. I cleared all my players on the squad registration screen yet it still said my wages per week totaled up to 37,700. I therefore cannot continue my game and it really sucks! Anyone have a clue what I'm supposed to do?

Just drop a player who's paid 500 p/w? Not rocket science.. Either you've signed a player since your defender got injured or you've given a new contract to someone, your wage bill wouldn't magically go up for no reason.

Unless someone had a wage increase for certain number of games?