Milleg9

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Orlando City and NYCFC actually join the MLS in the game ?

Could be quite good saves?

Definitely a good save. I am half way through my first season with NYCFC, not enjoyed a save this much in years. Building a club virtually from scratch is a great challenge and the MLS rules and transfer system are devilishly complex but all good fun. Highly recommend anyone giving this a crack.

Very cool. Can you select to start at the beginning of the 2015 MLS season or do you have to sim forward?

Very cool. Can you select to start at the beginning of the 2015 MLS season or do you have to sim forward?
I just loaded up the English Prem as well on view only and started in July so you don't have to sim it for as long.

Definitely a good save. I am half way through my first season with NYCFC, not enjoyed a save this much in years. Building a club virtually from scratch is a great challenge and the MLS rules and transfer system are devilishly complex but all good fun. Highly recommend anyone giving this a crack.
Could u help me. Im playing as Vancouver and won everything first season apart from champions league. I got to the draft but it wont let me take part in Superdraft or supplementary draft either. Do u have any ideas

Could u help me. Im playing as Vancouver and won everything first season apart from champions league. I got to the draft but it wont let me take part in Superdraft or supplementary draft either. Do u have any ideas
I wish i could help mate. This is my first season in MLS and am struggling to understand all the rules myself. I can't see why you would be excluded from the next drafts not got to my second season yet. Perhaps "sold" your slots to other clubs in transfers? Overspent budgets? I really am grasping at straws. Can you still do ordinary transfers?

I wish i could help mate. This is my first season in MLS and am struggling to understand all the rules myself. I can't see why you would be excluded from the next drafts not got to my second season yet. Perhaps "sold" your slots to other clubs in transfers? Overspent budgets? I really am grasping at straws. Can you still do ordinary transfers?
I can make transfer normal. I checked my draft picks and got picks there. Maybe its a bug

Just out of interest whats your line-up dude? Mine for NYCFC is Z.McMath, S.Franklin, T.Browning(Everton), A.Collin, R.Wallace, E.Huws(Wigan), A.Souquet, F.Lampard, D.Nagbe, A.Coric(Man.City), D.Villa. Lampard and Villa have been the difference unsurprisingly. The league is easy. The challenge i am setting myself is getting the Manchester City job;)

Vancouver Starting Line Up- D.Ousted S.Beitashour C.Dean K.Waston J.Harvey M.Laba G.Koffie K.Manneh P.Morales S.Fernandez M Urruti in a 4-2DM-3-1 formation only transfer was Urruti on draft from Portland

This may be too early to ask, but how are the American regens so far? In the past I've found them to always have really low speed and acceleration, but usually high strength and stamina. I find that odd, because if anything the USA produces some rather athletic if untechnical players.

I think by the sounds of it the MLS is a popular choice! Orlando with Kaka might be fun! I think it will be only a matter of years before American football/soccer becomes a proper force in the world stage cause they have the money that's for sure!