• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am after a new phone. I've had my current one for 2+ years so fancy a change.

Mainly I am looking for a phone with a very good organiser and calendar set up.

3.5mm headphone jack.

Also I don't want something that's going to cost me an arm and a leg to buy.

Samsung Tocco Light my cousin has one and its great think its 5megapixel camera and its touchscreen

sigh, i wonder if anyone actually read your post. Don't get the sony Ericsson c905 Seany it's cost me nothing but problems

Maybe a blackberry

Blackberry's are probably going to be my best bet. It's just a shame they cost around £150 :S

sigh, i wonder if anyone actually read your post. Don't get the sony Ericsson c905 Seany it's cost me nothing but problems

Yeah I've had Sony phones for a while now anyway so I want to try something new.

Maybe a blackberry

I have a Blackberry and its the worse phone I have ever had! The scroller gets stuck going left, the internet is awful, the camera is dire and they lose reception like you just would not believe! Don't get one if you know whats good for you. A friend of mine has a Sony Ericsson XPERIATM X1 and its great, so good in fact that I am getting one next month.

Hope thats helped.

Samsung G600 they r lovely 5mega pixel camera excellent

I have a Blackberry and its the worse phone I have ever had! The scroller gets stuck going left, the internet is awful, the camera is dire and they lose reception like you just would not believe! Don't get one if you know whats good for you. A friend of mine has a Sony Ericsson XPERIATM X1 and its great, so good in fact that I am getting one next month.

Hope thats helped.

Yeah they are nice phones, just very expensive.

Samsung G600 they r lovely 5mega pixel camera excellent

Nah I'm not after a camera phone plus I have always hated Samsung interfaces.

Hope thats helped.
I have never had one but i thought they were good phones. i cna get a new phone this week and i think im going to try and get the T-Mobile G1

I've decided against getting a new phone. I think I'll just wait now until my current phone dies. I did have a look around the shops and the phones are just far too expensive and there's no way I'm going on another £25+ contract for 18 months etc...

Back