Modern Warfare 2 games

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
D

Deleted member 79730

I was just wondering if people wanted to get together and play modern warfare 2 and have a tournament or something and ideas are welcome, if you have any please say, hope some people want to do this as i think its a good idea

ITS ON XBOX 360

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering if people wanted to get together and play modern warfare 2 and have a tournament or something and ideas are welcome, if you have any please say, hope some people want to do this as i think its a good idea

Which console do you have? ps3 or xbox?

oh wait xbox i guess lol

Last edited:
Getting the game for Christmas, can't wait, although I've never played any of the games before!

Not a comment for you Frankie, it is easy to find if you look at xbox live leader board

its xbox 360 ill add that to the OP

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

jack a very harsh and pointless comment, why wouldnt you give me your gamertag

Well, i got the gmae on ps3 but its not really my taste but its still worth the money only level 7 on multiplayer lol.

Not a serious cod gamer tho. so couldnt care less if i give the name gatid a bad name.

yeah i play it alot but not seriously, i hate those 5 year old americans who play all their lives

Lol, my friends list is full, when it isnt add Frankieeeee and add me whenever

Im sorry Jack, that post is very hypocritical seeing as you dont know many of the people you play online with normally, at least you know our names etc.

Aha I meant play with as in go into 'party chat' with, I don't really play xbox unless my mates are online unless its FIFA, if i do go into game chat on cod6, I usually get into massive verbal fights with northerners who assume us southerners are 'faggots' as soon as we join the game.

Yeh man, I always get into arguments with the scottish aswell (sorry kris)

Kris supports Hearts which i guess means he is from Edinburgh, they like the English in Edinburgh

Ah ok, but I always copy thier accent and go on about haggis :P Guess im quite annoying come to think of it.

I always come across Scousers, I like getting them to say Stevie Gerrard

Back