Modric and Corluka problems (Spurs)

• Thread starter Thread starter viapurico
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

viapurico

Reaction score
Has any one else had the problem of these constantly 2 demanding transfers? :(

Its now the January transfer window in my 1st season at spurs and modric and Corluka have persistantly asked for a transfer since day 1. They are best mates and follow each others lead.
I have been sympathetic to their concerns and even tried to offer extortionate contracts but they arent interested.

I am currently 2nd in the league and in the semis of the carling cup. having only lost 2 games and winning the rest.

They are really beggining to get on my nerves and i am being forced to sell them because of their attitudes and performance. Its ok for them to want to play in the CL but the game doesnt recognise that i am currently on course to qualify for it and its really irritating!!!

If this is something SI have written into the game then they are severely wrong in their thinking. Modric and Corluka are very happy at Spurs and have lengthy contracts.​

in my game corluka is perfectly okay, but modric is also unhappy.

don't sell them though, modric is easily one of the best players at spurs.

Yes but mate irl aswell if barcelona came knocking on Modric's door he would obviously want to leave no matter wot position you are in so SI have done well with that.

And its only half way through the season as well so you can easily drop points and just end up with nothing like last season.

Thanks, I agree that he is superb on his day but his morale and general happiness is very low and he just simply wont perform for me.
I hate SI for writing this into the game. They clearly havent done any research on this.
Going to download the inplay editor and change Modric's attitude i think ;)

I had that problem too and just got as much money as possible for modric and just hung onto corkula even though he was unhappy cause he was still performing and it werent affecting anyone elses morale. 3 seasons in and some success hes only just happy at the club haha.

ive never had that and ive managed spurs a LOT, in my games there always fine and modric always plays well. strange oO)

Back