Modric as CM (advanced playmaker)?????

• Thread starter Thread starter ajdedinamo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4K

ajdedinamo

Reaction score
I know that Modric is more of an attacking midfielder but I was wondering if he could play a CM advanced playmaker role? What do you guys think?

I havent really used him at CM sorry, mostly LM or AMC. I have had most success with him at AMC with attack duty in my 4-1-2-1-2. First season in with Man City current stats playing as AMC - GP: 38 - Goals: 20 - Assists: 22. He's been the creative force for my team all season.

He is the best AM in the game for me :D play him AMC trust me :)

or you can buy Drago Gabric and won with him Championship cup

I havnt seen true Modric yet on FM10 because Inter Milan have wanted him since ive started. I am now in season 2. I play him MR at the minute because Lennon is injured and ive sold Bentley but anyway Modric has been fantastic there. Hes been effective on the left wing aswel. I have played him MC and he hasnt really done it but i dont know whether thats cause Inter want him and Modric is handing in Transfer Requests by the week.
I think Modric is a creative attacking player. Give him space on the wings and he'll shine through. Put him playing off the front men and he'll do brilliantly looking at what Aza13 said.

Anyone know how i can get Modric to stay and shun Inter?
so far ive argued with him but hes played. I gave him contracts that he brushes away. Is my only option now to let him go?

I havnt seen true Modric yet on FM10 because Inter Milan have wanted him since ive started. I am now in season 2. I play him MR at the minute because Lennon is injured and ive sold Bentley but anyway Modric has been fantastic there. Hes been effective on the left wing aswel. I have played him MC and he hasnt really done it but i dont know whether thats cause Inter want him and Modric is handing in Transfer Requests by the week.
I think Modric is a creative attacking player. Give him space on the wings and he'll shine through. Put him playing off the front men and he'll do brilliantly looking at what Aza13 said.

Anyone know how i can get Modric to stay and shun Inter?
so far ive argued with him but hes played. I gave him contracts that he brushes away. Is my only option now to let him go?
you in the chapions league? if not that might be why. if you are, then sorry to say that theres very little you can do. best thing you can do is first find a replacement and see how much he'll cost then flog modric for as much as possible, where do you normally play him?

Back