Modric close to Tottenham return

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 535

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric nearing a first-team comeback after making a return from a fractured leg with the reserves on Tuesday.

More...

He was immense at the start of the season before doing his leg in. He was dictating the play and making killer passes. Hope he is back to that form oon his return.

Haha, you take things too seriously. Anyway, he's quite a good player. I wouldn't want him at us if im honest as he is not better than what we have.

Haha, you take things too seriously. Anyway, he's quite a good player. I wouldn't want him at us if im honest as he is not better than what we have.

Well, I would say Modric would fit in well i think he is better then Nasri for a start and i think if you had him and Fabregas in mid it would work

Nah, too similar to Arsh and not as good. I would hate another ''floaty'' player.

I dont know he would fit in quite well with the midgets at your club LOL. He is the right height.

I dont mind a bit of banter Frankie. Life is too short to be serious.

Yeye dude, its cool. I have to admit you haven't looked the same without him, so I wouldn't mind him out for a bit longer ;)

Back