Modric & Palacios - Should I sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter legstappan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

legstappan

Reaction score
I got transfer bids for Modric(23.5m+15% of profit) and Palacios(18.5m). I'm not sure if I should sell them because I don't know if I can replace them. They are both in the first team and Modric has the highest av rating (7.37) and most assists.

It's a lot of money for the players but can I get anyone better? Obviously I'm Tottenham and this is the first season. Mati Fernandez is transfer-listed and i can get him for 4.1m. Is he good enough too replace Modric? And I don't know who could replace Palacios.

Other midfielders are Palombo, Jenas, Micheal Brown, Huddlestone and Giovani Dos Santos.

Plus I have 9.2m transfer budget.

Any help would be well appreciated.

Sell Palacios as it's good money for him but hold off on Modric, the teams come rolling in for him summer after summer. Can get 40 million for him normally in the second summer and while you have him he's an excellent utility man. Can cover 6 positions for you.

sell palacios cause he doesnt improve much and 18million's good for you. But no way modric, mid way through the second season i sold modric to barcelona for 54 million!

Mike

Use Palombo. He's an excellent MC. In my Man City first season, game 31, he's the top scorer (13), most man of the matches (6), and highest average rating (7.20). Use him!!

I sold Modric and kept Palacios. Along with Marek Hamsik he is my best player.

Do not sell palacios... takes about 1 half season to get him playing right forward runs rarely and runs with ball often, tinker his training schedule around to get the right programe for him no joke he is one of the best mids in the prem i have had offers for 40 mill from barcalona,,, man u 30 mill, and inter 22 mill still havent sold i dont intend to he is a rock ... mentality 1 click above normal, creative freedom normal but with my traing his creativity has gone to 17, passing direct 2 clicks above mixed, again with my traing scehedule his passing has gone to 17.. closing down 3 below full.. forward runs rarely, runs with ball often, through balls often, crossing mixed...

HOPES THIS HELPS.... IM SURE IT WILL // DONT FORGET TINKER WITH TRAINING SCHEDULE INTILL WORKS AN BY THT I MEAN ATTRIBUTE BEGIN TO RISE .. p/s if u wont the schedule i may post it up on here soon, how ever i do not know how to do a screeny so il write it in... x

Last edited:
Back