Monster regen with unambitious personality

B3rtman

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got a beast of a regen but his personality is unambitious! Hes only 15 but his determination is 14 which i would have thought was to high for a player with an unambitious personality! Hes already 2 star for current ability with a maximum of 5 stars for potential ability so, the questions are, will he develop with his current personality? If not, will tutoring help? I got icardi who has 16 for determination with resilient personality but hes tutoring reiss nelson and ive only just asigned it to him, will this time loss in between waiting for icardi to finish tutoring nelson be detrimental on my regen? Any suggestions coz guys i kid you not, hes got the potential to be just like icardi but, if you can imagine, which is difficult yo do so, but be better.

Determination ain't a stat that helps him develop, and dog not say anything about his personality.
All stats linked to personality are hidden stats. - the one determination that you can see is one that influence on how he play on the pitch, not how he behave or think outside the pitch.

SO... your regen may not have 20 in determination, og may have - but i won't be decisive for his development as a player

Determination ain't a stat that helps him develop, and dog not say anything about his personality.
All stats linked to personality are hidden stats. - the one determination that you can see is one that influence on how he play on the pitch, not how he behave or think outside the pitch.

SO... your regen may not have 20 in determination, og may have - but i won't be decisive for his development as a player

This is wrong.

SI have confirmed Determination is one of the most important attributes for player development.

TO OP his unambitious personality might impact, it is a negative personality but you do not know his other attributes such as professionalism. at 15 however he can be tutored for the next 7/8 years so no a delay in when you start wont be overly detrimental so long as you get it in as soon as possible. Do you not have other players you can tutor him with who have better personalities just now?

Last edited:
No not really, i sold welbeck at start and recently sold lacazette for icardi! I just dont want to waste no time with this boy as his starting stats are epic! If i knew how to screenshot i would pit up a shot!

No not really, i sold welbeck at start and recently sold lacazette for icardi! I just dont want to waste no time with this boy as his starting stats are epic! If i knew how to screenshot i would pit up a shot!

Alt f9

Hi guys, I got a beast of a regen but his personality is unambitious! Hes only 15 but his determination is 14 which i would have thought was to high for a player with an unambitious personality! Hes already 2 star for current ability with a maximum of 5 stars for potential ability so, the questions are, will he develop with his current personality? If not, will tutoring help? I got icardi who has 16 for determination with resilient personality but hes tutoring reiss nelson and ive only just asigned it to him, will this time loss in between waiting for icardi to finish tutoring nelson be detrimental on my regen? Any suggestions coz guys i kid you not, hes got the potential to be just like icardi but, if you can imagine, which is difficult yo do so, but be better.

Nah, don't worry. 3 most important attributes are determination, work rate and ambition, while ambition being the most important one. Like you mention, you can "fix" it by tutoring him to a player with high ambition ( and generally better personality). It might work, it might not, but to be sure, let the same person tutor him twice if the first one was successful. Losing a year or so not tutoring is not that important. Give him some playing time, that can be a key for him to maximize his potential. Him playing is really, really important.

Oh, i forgot professionalism. That one's important as well. You can all read it from your coach/scout report that player. If you could post the screenshot of it here, maybe someone could help you a bit more. Also, not sure Icardi is the best guy to be tutoring someone :D

Why not? Icardi has got 16 for determination and a resilient personality, surely thats good for tutoring?

Why not? Icardi has got 16 for determination and a resilient personality, surely thats good for tutoring?
Yeah, he's a fine choice. Thought he has a bad personality, but I was wrong.

In my opinion determination is the most important for Midfielders...

If you want to start tutoring him asap, look on the freebies and find a old past it player with the personality and mentals that you require, sign him, start tutoring underwing and hope your regen does not fall out with him sorted :) its a cheap way to target exactly what you want for who you want,

I done this for Danny Rodgers at aberdeen i signed Shay Given and he turned Rodgers into a monster. Kaka for Campbell for 6 months then pirlo for 6 months and now he an absolute Legend. and still only 18.