Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> DEMOLISHER !

MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY V1

DOWNLOAD A MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC---> TFF MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY ( MIRROR VERSION) V1

Monstrous_Plug_Play_Fomration_V1.png

Monstrous_Plug_Play_TIs_V1.png

"WASTE TIME" TACTIC

Use this tactic when you need to protect your lead and "kill" the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you don't concede it only greatly reduces the probability of it so if you start using this tactic too early, for example, when you've got a shaky lead by 1 goal then it might backfire and you might concede a fluke goal at the last minute and give away a win so you should use this tactic it wisely.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY ( WASTE TIME ) V1

DESCRIPTION:

Guys, I want to share with you the best "plug & play" tactic that I managed to build for FM17.

This tactic shows results that are slightly weaker than Reaver tactics but it has some other advantages:

- it can be used almost with any team without need to rebuild the team

- it can be used in my situation

- it offers great overarching with any team

- it's very easy to build your team around this tactic

- the only what you need to do is to buy better players and your result will be scaling greatly with increasing quality of your players

I really wish if it was possible to have AMR position instead MR position in this tactic because it would made this tactic to be truly Plug & Play but with MR position the tactic’s results are so better than it's just must have.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- AML position: Right Foot – Very Strong / Strong / Fairly Strong

-- MR position: Left Foot – Very Strong / Strong / Fairly Strong

-- DR position: Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DL position: Left Foot - Very Strong

-- MCR position : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong

-- MCL position : Left Foot - Resonable/Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong

-- AML/MCL/MCR/MR positions should take the corners

- You should always play your right footed Central Defenders at DCR position and your left footed Central Defenders at DCL because only that way they will be able to start your attacks with accurate passes at their flanks and don't clear the ball high up field. Also, please notice that it's enough if your central defender that plays at DCL position has only "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot so he shouldn't be left footed in this case.

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Guys, I see that in FM17 players get a huge amount of yellow cards it's even more than it was in FM16 so be very careful with that because all positions in the tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI and if you see that some of your players is booked during the match then go to his instruction and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI instead of "Tackle Harder" PI otherwise you are at great risk to get a man sent off.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

XFRfA0E.png

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

2) During the pre-season set MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) - "Match Tactics" set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

Match_Tac_Training.png

3) During the pre-season play no less than 6-7 friendly matches, I recommend arranging friendly matches vs much weaker opponents in order to get guaranty easy wins and have "Superb" morale for the begging of the season.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% then change MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) to "Att. Movement" and set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

Att_Mov_Training.png

Individual Training Focus:

STC : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Forward"

AML : Individual Training Focus = "Inside Forward"

MR : Individual Training Focus = "Winger"; Additional Focus might be Finishing if this attribute is less than 14

MCR/MCL : Individual Training Focus = "Advanced Playmaker"; Additional Focus might be Positioning if this attribute is low

DM : Individual Training Focus = "Defensive Midfielder"

CDL/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Central Defender"; Additional Focus might be Technique // First Touch // Passing // Composure if these attributes are low

DL/DR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";

GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

PREFERED MOVES:

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Comes Deep To Get Ball"
BAD - "Static Target Man", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

LEFT INSIDE FORWARD // RIGHT WIDE MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely", "Plays No Through Balls"

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

RIGHT FULL BACK
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos", "Run With Ball Down Right"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely", "Plays No Through Balls"

LEFT FULL BACK
GOOD - "Run With Ball Down Left"

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY V1

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

In the game, the more scouting knowledge you have, the more players appear in the filters. I recommend having 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations: Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In order to have 100% scouting knowledge of these nations you can buy scout that have nationality of these nations because it gives 100% scouting knowledge that doesn't decline overtime or you can send your scouts to scout these nations.

Your scouting knowledge should look like this:

SC11.jpg

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-15 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy. It might look like this:

MC11.jpg

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
I was waiting update reaver's attacking version but you made a new tactic. You are an unpredictable man. :) Thanks for sharing.

how on earth do you find the time do do all of this ttf. every couple of days i get to check on the latest tactic news and you are consistently pumping stuff out. incredible

who do you substitute when you rest with 10 men ? BBM?

who do you substitute when you rest with 10 men ? BBM?

If you are winning and need to hold the lead then remove the right BBM from MCR position and move DM to MCR position and assign Central Midfielder ( Defend ) to him.

If you are losing and need to score then remove DM.

If you are winning and need to hold the lead then remove the right BBM from MCR position and move DM to MCR position and assign Central Midfielder ( Defend ) to him.

If you are losing and need to score then remove DM.

thats the right in V1 or else the left BBM from the mirror one , correct ?

Wide Midfielder works better with opposite foot? (ex: MR: Left Foot, ML: Right Foot)

The wall of text makes me ask this: Is it really plug & play?

Made a plug'n'play tactich. Then decides it needs OI etc = Not a plug'n'play tactic. If so then every tactic is plug'n'play

Made a plug'n'play tactich. Then decides it needs OI etc = Not a plug'n'play tactic. If so then every tactic is plug'n'play

Using it with instant results, no OI's, no bother with better foot or anything else from OP and it's well overarching in any of my test saves...that's what I calling plug and play;)

WOOOO HOOOOO MAN!!!!TFF ignore all stupid people you are the best all your tactics give lots of funny and nice game! reaver attack in one slots this two tactic in other two slots in game and you cant lose any game! just all wins!! because computers players dont know which tactic you choose in match! you are star my FRIEND!!! any tactic from you and enjoyed! This new tactic also amazing! continue work like that! and kick all *** which make any problems with you tactics! thank YOU BRO!!!

Using it with instant results, no OI's, no bother with better foot or anything else from OP and it's well overarching in any of my test saves...that's what I calling plug and play;)
Dosent change the fact does it?

WOOOO HOOOOO MAN!!!!TFF ignore all stupid people you are the best all your tactics give lots of funny and nice game! reaver attack in one slots this two tactic in other two slots in game and you cant lose any game! just all wins!! because computers players dont know which tactic you choose in match! you are star my FRIEND!!! any tactic from you and enjoyed! This new tactic also amazing! continue work like that! and kick all *** which make any problems with you tactics! thank YOU BRO!!!

dunno why ur tactics are hyped like that.. they are average till good but not that awesome like some people are telling here...
still respecting your work, keep it up!

Thank from your fan

This is my first post .
cause my bad in english.

but I'm fan of your tactic and test forum from 2015-2016 fm and now 2017.

Just thank alot .

But i test this not better than BEAST then hope and wise u upgrade better Version

Thank