Montanaro

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this small Spanish club? Not much on Wikipedia about them. If they ever make it back into second division Spain, and have an opening, I may take it to try to build them up.

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:31 AM ----------

I started a game with them, wage budget of 450, transfer budget of 10k.

So much for buying wonderkids!

I tried finding their pitch on google maps, lol no luck.

Looks like I'll need to build a new one further south. I somehow doubt my stadium is capable of any expansion, I could charge people watching from their homes I suppose.

Btw Deportivo is literally blocks away, no wonder they are my parent club. Maybe one day roles will be switched?

Looks like I'll need to build a new one further south. I somehow doubt my stadium is capable of any expansion, I could charge people watching from their homes I suppose.

Btw Deportivo is literally blocks away, no wonder they are my parent club. Maybe one day roles will be switched?
That could be an epic rivalry. Literaly spitting distance of each other

Unfortunately the whole lack of a B team has made me delay starting this save. I started up a venezia one instead.

Would like to get into the Montaneros one, but Venezia is compelling with trying to get them back into Serie A.