oak606

Reaction score
I've noticed that when my players' (and staff) contracts expire they're still technically contracted to me but on a 'month to month' contract. My question then is what is the incentive to extend contracts at all in leagues where this occurs as new contracts are normally for higher wages? Why not let all my players contracts run out and just keep the ones I want on low wage month to month contracts and release the rest?

Never come across this in any other leagues so any help would be greatly appreciated!

edit: I've just noticed that in the latest batch of players whose contracts have expired, most stayed on month to month contracts but two left with immediate effect. Any clarification on what determines this??

Last edited:
Main difference being that players on a month-month can essentially leave whenever they feel like it.

So if a contract expires, the player will remain with you if noon else wants him. If h is offered a contract elsewhere he will take it.

If there is a player you want to keep, best to give him a contract, otherwise leave them n a monthly but expect them to leave when someone else shows an interest.