michelb86

Reaction score
I am playing a tactic with thee strikers up front with Spurs. I have Kane as the attacking complete forward, and two support complete forwards as companions. I want to buy one big name striker for next season, but I am in doubt between Origi and Morata. I play very fluid attacking football in a high tempo, with short passing and dribbling running at defence.

Origi has a higher potential, but lower passing attributes. He would cost me around 55 million and a salary of 450k.
Morata has better passing attributes (14 over 11) and a slightly advantage in technical and mental attributes, but he possibly wouldn't develop much further. He would cost 45 million, but has a significant higher salary of 900k and 10 million signature bonus.

In the current season Origi has the better statistics in terms of goals per 90 minutes, key passes and pass ratio (despite his lower passing attributes) shots on target ratio and distance covered. Morata outperforms in assists per 90 minutes, tackles won and average rating.

I don't know what tactic are you using but have considered using Lamela as one of the attackers ? He has good finishing and passing and also good techical attributes.