More Top-Quality Regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there ALOT more quality regens in this years game? Or at least they are much easier to find?

It's just you. In my game, in first five years there is like 10 real quality players (as that I mean someone good enough for any team), even tough there is fair share of regens with high potential most of them have crappy stat distribution, like dortmund striker, that started with 18 pace/acceleration, 16 finishing, and 6 stamina, 3 strength, 7 natural fitness, 6 composure and report say he's injury prone... even tough he's 5 star guy, I seriously doubt if he'll even be useful as a backup. That guy is kinda extreme, but there are plenty of players with similar problems (saw also dm with 5 natural fitness and concentration).

It's just you. In my game, in first five years there is like 10 real quality players (as that I mean someone good enough for any team), even tough there is fair share of regens with high potential most of them have crappy stat distribution, like dortmund striker, that started with 18 pace/acceleration, 16 finishing, and 6 stamina, 3 strength, 7 natural fitness, 6 composure and report say he's injury prone... even tough he's 5 star guy, I seriously doubt if he'll even be useful as a backup. That guy is kinda extreme, but there are plenty of players with similar problems (saw also dm with 5 natural fitness and concentration).

I have the same impression. A fair deal of 4.5-5 star potentials out there, but some of the attributes are awful. I have only signed 2 regens so far that I'm pleased with. One of them wasn't really a signing as he came through my own team's youth intake. On previous versions I would often sign as many 5 star potential wonderkids I possibly could, but the buying spree was pointless in the end. This year I'm much more careful, and I haven't found many regens so far that really got me drooling. There is one though, but he's overpriced as **** and I don't really need him anyway.

But yeah, there's a lot of terrible stat distribution out there.

yeah I'm getting the same thing, I see 5 star strikers with composure less than 8 and defenders with heading 10 etc. But don't make the same mistakes I did, I had a striker coming through the ranks rated at 5 stars but with finishing and composure both at 12, I had no room for him in my team and let him go when he was 22.

When he was 25 he signed for Man City and scored 39 league goals, with finishing and composure 18 and pace and acceleration 20.

Worst mistake I have made so far lol

yeah I'm getting the same thing, I see 5 star strikers with composure less than 8 and defenders with heading 10 etc. But don't make the same mistakes I did, I had a striker coming through the ranks rated at 5 stars but with finishing and composure both at 12, I had no room for him in my team and let him go when he was 22.

When he was 25 he signed for Man City and scored 39 league goals, with finishing and composure 18 and pace and acceleration 20.

Worst mistake I have made so far lol

So, we must buy what we can, develop them and only sell after 25 if they aren't good?

Or they need a lot of gameplay and loans should be a must?

In 12, they would develop until 23. From your words i see that they develop until 25?

I had a similar thing. Had a 5* striker with 20 determination. I he had great atts from birth, but he didn't improve drastically until the age of 22. When he was 22 i nearly sold him, but thought i'd give him 1 last try. All of a sudden he started banging in goals and his atts shot up. Now he's one of the most expensive players in the world (32.5 mil iirc). Coincidence?

Back