Morning, All!

HotFootMcCook

Reaction score
Howdy everyone, I'm new to Football Manager and have gotten properly addicted to it as of late. The name's Allen from New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm a Los Angeles Galaxy fan and also a Chelsea fan (have an uncle who got me hooked years ago who lives around London).

Oh, and the United States Men's National Team. Yeah, I'm a tiny USMNT fan(atic).

My good friends over at EPLTalk (U.S. based Prem blog) got me hooked on FM and it's actually taken a lot of my time away from FIFA 11, heh.

I'm into music, football, football, and reading, so, yeah, get at me!

Best,

Allen from America

not sure if it's am there yet. This forum gets pretty dead about this time for us 'murcans'

Hi :)

Nice to see a new face, and an American one at that. New Orleans is a cool place, well it was in 2002 when I went there, obviously things have changed since then, but hopefully, it's still a cool place :)

Enjoy your stay :) If you need any help, ask someone with a Green name and we should be able to point you in the right direction.

Say hi to Joe, he's our current favourite American. We are looking for a replacement though, so please stick around :)

Sup Allen

Neil from England - Support Man United and i like football and formula one (F1 is like Indy Car/CART/IRL or whatever its called these days, only on real circuits with less overtaking/action)

welcome to base (H)

Sup Allen

Neil from England - Support Man United and i like football and formula one (F1 is like Indy Car/CART/IRL or whatever its called these days, only on real circuits with less overtaking/action)

welcome to base (H)

It's also much better don't you forget. And F1 has and has hosted :) and killed :'( some of the worlds greatest drivers.

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay and please don't be n00bish ;)

Back