Most Amazing Top Scorers Chart I Have Ever Seen.

mstambach01

Reaction score
I have just completed my second season with Lincoln City and i can happily say that i won promotion as Champions of League 2

I took some advice from here by signing ***** Topp for my League 2 team and he rewarded me with a very prolific season (bagging 35 goals in the League)

However to my utter disbelief, when i looked at the Leading Goal Scorers for that Season of League 2 i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the following

1. Peter Thompson (Bournemouth) 41
2. Steven Lennon (Accrington) 38
3. Shaun Harrad (Burton Albion) 37
4. ***** Topp (Lincoln) 35
5. Oli Johnson (Stockport) 33

Never in my life have i seen so many prolific scorers in one season!! I thought ***** would be miles on top of that league with 35 goals but he only managed to finish 4th!!

It really did blow me away.

Apologies for no screen print. i really have no idea how to do them

Well it is nice stats and all, but you are starting a thread that is almost exactly the same as Raikan007's "most successful season for individual player".

Screenies = ALT+F9. Will be located at Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/screenshots

OT: Also, nice, but not unheard of in the lower levels. People are bangin' in goals left and right down there ;p

Imressive, but tis for a lower league side...Going a lil of topic, does anyone else find that leagues that your team isn't in scores way less?? I'm udinese right now, and coming up to the end of the season the top scorer, Zarate, has 29, with the rest not far behind, then look at the premier league and the top scorer only has like 17..it seems to happen like every season...but then the players have crazily high average ratings...drogba, though only scored like 10 goals, had an average rating of like 8.5..anyone else noticed this??

I agree! Fernando Torres had a poor season. 7 goals in 22 games or so. Not many assists or MOM either. He gets a 7.6! Ridiculous.

Yeah, this regen striker got like 30ish goals for me and got like 7.25. I quit as manager and holidayed the next season and he got like 22 goals and less assists yet a 7.90 rating.oO)

Yeah, and their defenders will have sky high ratings especially Chiellini and Gamberini etc when they didn't even scored any goals.

Back