krudolph

Reaction score
Everytime i play a match and it goes to load the 3D graphcs it glitches and goes back to the desktop then continues the rest of the game. Then every 3 or 4 games it completley freezes the computer.

I bought this laptop so i could play the game and it goes and does this to me. WTF can i do????

na doesnt work. even if i do commentry only it still freezes

Ive got that problem as well, If anyone knows how to solve it that'd be a great help :)

Having exact same problem as original post, just bought a brand new computer as well can anyone please shed some light on whats going wrong? Cheers

Any1 got any further with this???? ******* me off sooo bad

I had same problem (started new thread , without realising this was same problem), think i've sorted it. On preferences dispaly and sound - set graphics detail to low and it should work fine. Mine was set on auto and freezing all the time since changed to low no problems. I have a brand new i7 with dedicated graphics, it was trying to play game at the highest setting that was the proble. Even if your graphics detail says auto select still change to lOW Good luck.

Tried changing my graphics to low as i have i-7 as well and it seemed to work for a while but then about 4 friendlies in it crashed again and this time computer starting making a loud whirring noise to go with the freeze. Anyone got any ideas on this.

most annoying

[h=1]What's Y!A's most annoying glitch to date?[/h]