Most annoying thing in this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredster123

Reaction score
Way too often this happens... It's the 75th minute and then there are NO chances from there...
Let me give you an example it's the tyne wear derby I am newcastle it's 3-1 to sunderland, I get one back to make it 3-2 in the 74th minute. It's in the last 15 minutes of the match, the business end, where teams who need goals push forward to create chances and the opposition counters. I get excited, hoping for a late come back and the times just goes and then its full time... overload, subs made etc. If you watch a football match there are always at least one or two chances in the last 15 minutes it is so god **** frustrating and it never seems to happen when I am in the lead!

The opposition is actually very good at shutting up shop. Pay attention to their formation, motivation and assistant manager feedback using the match view widgets. Push higher up, tackle harder, and increase/decrease tempo.

I agree with ChelseaFan, What i do is look at motivation of the other team and tell my players to hack down the ones who are losing discipline as they tend to react back to my players and make mistakes. But my team score loads of late goals especially from corners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back