louiscfc

Reaction score
So I'm approaching Arsenal's record of 49 games unbeaten in the EPL (I'm currently on 44 with Chelsea in 2018) and if I pass it I will be very chuffed. However, there'll be some of you out there who do this with their reserves and will leave me feeling heartbroken. Anyway, how long have you gone unbeaten for?

Don't know about games unbeaten but I know in FM10/11 as manager of Liverpool, Reina went 1600 minutes (or summat) without conceding a goal. Pretty cool.

On my San Marino save between 2019-2022 I went unbeaten with club and country in every competition (friendlies excluded) which was over 200 games.

nearly 2 seasons unbeaten nezza?! What season/s was that?

Nohulo that is like 17 games without conceding. Please tell me he won the golden glove! ;)

On my San Marino save between 2019-2022 I went unbeaten with club and country in every competition (friendlies excluded) which was over 200 games.

I guess my 'achievement' is pretty standard then...

Don't know about games unbeaten but I know in FM10/11 as manager of Liverpool, Reina went 1600 minutes (or summat) without conceding a goal. Pretty cool.

26 hours very nice :)

I guess my 'achievement' is pretty standard then...

Still a great achievement, Italian league became a big of a one-team affair with a lack of quality so was a lot easier than the prem. Best of luck in overtaking Arsenal's record.

EDITS...
Currently now on a 34 game no loss streak (no restarts)
Last 20 games: scored 42, conceded 2.

Last edited:
Currently in La Liga with Barcelona (I know, not difficult), I'm 160 games unbeaten. Haven't lost in the League for approximately 4 years.

Fiorentina start of 3rd season - was unbeaten for 56 matches till I went and experimented in the Euro supercup vs NORWICH and lost 1-0

Streak ended at 34 games (no restarts)
Got a chance to rest all my key players as I had two back to back cup games.
Lost away 0-1 F.A cup 4th round to Torquay, maybe playing my u18 team was not such a good idea :/

Unbeaten with Arsenal for 279 games

Went unbeaten with Arsenal for over 270 games, check out the screenshots and won pretty much everything there is to win