Most goals scored by a player in a single match??

• Thread starter Thread starter paetoja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6K
10 nice my best was 9 on fm11 and only 6 this year :( but im only in 2020 and the regens are yet to really reach there peak :)

12 by Lukaku in carling cup against Brighton, would give a screen shot but game won't load, Romelu is such a BEAST!! By The Way, I've got 5 more spots in the story section, anyone interested?

5, by Mario Gotze against Manchester City!! won that game 7-2
Apart from that, Luis Suarez scored 4 goals against Manchester United, that ended 5-1
Carlos Fierro also scored 4 but against Southampton, that ended 6-0
These have all been in my 2014-2015 season, before that I think Dirk Kuyt got 4 goals against Manchester United back in the
2012-2013 season, I think that was like 4-3 or 4-4, can't remember was a while back.

Edit : Taking regen's into account, my 15 year old Portuguese striker Hugo Silva scored 7 against Stockport U18's, so overall he'd be the player who's scored the most in one match for me.
He looks promising, has scored 36 goals in 25 games for the U18's and reserves with a 4-star rating.
I've only seen one 4.5-star rated regen in the game which I bought, an English Central defender called Calum Konway, West Ham's youth system made him, he's brilliant and 18 now, in my first team already, cost me 10,000,000 at 16 years old!
Money well spent though.

Last edited:
Dont have a snapshot of it but in one of my old saves Benzema scored 12 for me in a friendly!

What role are you playing RVP in mate?

oh man. lol i dont remeber XD. i think as a CF with attack duty.

that was in first season, and rvp was on fire. now im in my third season

Last edited:
5, by Mario Gotze against Manchester City!! won that game 7-2
Apart from that, Luis Suarez scored 4 goals against Manchester United, that ended 5-1
Carlos Fierro also scored 4 but against Southampton, that ended 6-0
These have all been in my 2014-2015 season, before that I think Dirk Kuyt got 4 goals against Manchester United back in the
2012-2013 season, I think that was like 4-3 or 4-4, can't remember was a while back.

Edit : Taking regen's into account, my 15 year old Portuguese striker Hugo Silva scored 7 against Stockport U18's, so overall he'd be the player who's scored the most in one match for me.
He looks promising, has scored 36 goals in 25 games for the U18's and reserves with a 4-star rating.
I've only seen one 4.5-star rated regen in the game which I bought, an English Central defender called Calum Konway, West Ham's youth system made him, he's brilliant and 18 now, in my first team already, cost me 10,000,000 at 16 years old!
Money well spent though.
how do yu play gotze go you play him on the wings and if so would you play him as IF forward or attacking playmaker ????
also that Hugo Silva guy , i cant find him anywhere on my saves ???? what team does he play for ????

Back