Most Important Position

• Thread starter Thread starter Doogle98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Doogle98

Reaction score
Everyone has their own opinion on which position is most crucial to the team and I suppose there is no wrong answer , But what do you think ?
Every team needs strengthened in different areas when you take over ( ok except the elite teams ) , where do you strengthen first ?

For me a good DM is my first choice in any team . Helps defend and can set up attacks on the break .

Thoughts ?

for me it has to be a playnaking midfielder first because if the rest of your team is below par, they have the ability to carry the team on their own. E.G Gerrard, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Fabregas

Can see where you're coming from with a playmaker but a player like that can create all they like and score all they like but if you're poor defensively you will lose games, a solid centre half with expereicne and leadership is vital. Always have a good spine to your team GK, CB, CM, ST and then build around that!

Depends on what teams you manage, I for one am starting to like LLM and the teams are awful so the msot important thing to do is get a really good playmaker in as the lower down the leauges you manage the players are less creative so its best to get your best passer on the ball as much as possible.

When i manage a elite team then it would have to be a defensive mid, as hes the trunk bone in the team the base of everything.

lower league management my first buys would be a goalie, playmaker, centre half, playmaker forward/striker in that order.

having a rubbish goalie can ruin all of your defensive work through schoolboy errors

Last edited:
Back