Most Impressive Result in the Premiership this season?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

Result that impressed you most?

• Burnley 1-0 Man Utd

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Wigan 3-2 Arsenal

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Chelsea 2-4 Man City

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Chelsea scoring 7 three times

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Man City 0-1 Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham 9-0 Wigan

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Everton 3-1 Man Utd

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

• Burnley 1-6 Man City

• West Ham 1-3 Wolves

• Portsmouth 2-0 Liverpool

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Tottenham 0-1 Wolves

• Man Utd 0-1 Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Just wondering what result you feel was the best this season, i will put some in a poll but if you have any other suggestions please post.

Off the top of my head Portsmouth 2-0 Liverpool was quite a good result for us by our standards.

Can't think of any mind blowing ones really at the moment.

Impressive being high-scoring or unexpected?

Obviously Burnley 1-0 Man United is one that stands out as not expected. Also Wigan held their heads high to beat Arsenal 3-2 in the last ten minutes. Chelsea 7-0 Stoke, Everton 1-6 Arsenal... I'm sure there are quite a few in there.

Us beating Villa 7-1.
Spurs beat Wigan 9-1, and there's the other two where we scored 7, but Villa are by far the best team to take such a thrashing, from anyone.

Wigan 3-2 Arsenal

Arsenal were two up at half time and Wigan scored three in the final 10 minutes, cracking game and result.

Wigan also beat Chelsea 3-1 although it wasn't as dramatic.

chelsea 7-1 against villa was impressive especially with the form we was on at the time which wasnt too good

everton 1-6 arsenal was a good result for them against a tough side who are hard to beat away

wigan 3-2 arsenal was just amazing what a match it looked like arsenal had won it but wigan just never gave up

I would say Tottenham 9 -1 Wigan, but its not on the poll.....oO) :)

I would say Tottenham 9 -1 Wigan, but its not on the poll.....oO) :)

oh sorry lol. i made the score look better for you lol.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Wigan beating chelsea.

what the 1 earlier in the season or can you see in the future haha.

Chelsea scoring 7 three times this season, quite remarkable. Not even against bottom three sides.

Jack Fulham's gonna love me...

Fulham 3-0 Man U. Even with that many injured players, they got torn a new one.

Though, of all the games in England it'll have to be Man U 0-1 Leeds.

Spurs 9 - 0 Wigan

To score 9 goal's against a team in the top flight of English football? That's impressive

Off the top of my head Portsmouth 2-0 Liverpool was quite a good result for us by our standards. .
I seen it coming :(
Burnley 1- 0 United. Considering were and how burnley are doing this year

dont know if someone has already said either of these two points - i was lazy and didn't read through properly :) but a) typo? Tottenham 9-0? no 9-1... and also b) what about Fulham beating Man Utd??

i also have something constructive to say...i think something like 9-1 wasn't THAT impressive - i mean its brilliant but it was depressing HOW bad Wigan were

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

can see it coming... Chelsea 9-0 Wigan :-(

It is Burnley's 1-0 win over ManUre. A couple of games into their first Premier League Season, and they defeated the reigning champions.

Chelsea 2 - 4 Man City beating Chelsea is Good enough but scoring 4 at Stamford Bridge is Great

Back