Most interesting challenge?

Dimazz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined this community because I very much enjoyed all the stories like Carlos pentagon challenge and San marino challenge. I struggle to make myself interested in the game and this gave me a new breathe of enthusiasm. So I thought you people might have more interesting stories I can play or challenges you made up by yourself. Thank you for all the feedback (if there is going to be any).

Tell me how you did or please give me links to your threads so I can see. Love to see them ;).
PM if you want a network game on one of the challenges. Something like first on to win 5 cls on pentagon challenge
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS!

Last edited:
The most interesting challenge on here has to be the global free agent challenge. You have to rebuild a squad whether your team were relegation strugglers or league champions everyone is in the same position. You can make the challenge your own by selecting a lower rep side and transforming them into champions. There are also various leagues who can participate. So if your looking for a challenge whether it be a long term save or just a short term one for fun this is the way to go !