Most interesting transfer and player to manage

Jakob021

Reaction score
I tend to pick my team based on the newest transfers, so I'm not sure with team I'm going to pick in FM 13.

Who do you think is the most interesting team if you look at transfers this year?

So far I'm leaning towards Swansea. Laudrup brought in a few players and they look pretty good IRL.

Let me know what you think? Maybe some clubs in the Championship has made some interesting choises this year.

Cheers, good season to everyone!

JJ

SWANSEA PORTSMOUTH AND VILLA.Swansea have new manager and looks interesting Portsmouth as they have a whole new squad and are in league 1 and there my team and villa because they seem like a very poor team to me and have Paul Lambert and signed unknown and unexperienced players

Southampton...great signings in Rodriguez and Ramirez. :D

Who do you see as the player to watch at pompey? They look interesting enough. Could be a good choise for a great FM13 game.

Southampton are a good shout as well, but I've been playing them for ages in another FM, so don't really wanna start up with them in the PL.

Sunderland are also good as they have made some exciting new signings.

Gotta have a go at restoring Rangers to their former glory??!!
Plus if they are under an embargo it will down to the tactics and players at your disposal.

I'd give QPR a go, they have made tons of signings, most of them being unwanted, over-aged players.

Liverpool. Save them from relegation. :D

nottingham forest new owners new manager 11 new players and a very healthy transfer budget due to rich owners! :D