• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K

WHO IS BETTER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my brother told me this earlier. Personally I can't see how Newcastle could ever turn a deal like this down :S

"Sport have a history of spurious transfer gossip and earlier this season claimed Barcelona were interested in signing Manchester United’s John O’Shea."

Enough said it that one line at the bottom. to tell me this is rubbish

Pfft' Puyol to Newcastle, don't make me laugh, rumours are never credible whichever website they come from, special credit BBC gossip column, never afraid to let us down.

How ever much I love Steven Taylor, Carlos Puyol, he is not. :)

yeah right. tbh, i wouldn't be surprised if they signed Dunc :)

He outclasses Steve Taylor by miles :)

Imagine the crazy hair-does of Coloccini and Puyol at the back XD

i wouldnt mind chelsea signing taylor. he is a decent player so he could possibly be a replacement for puyol

S taylor playing for the current spanish european and world champions no chance

Lol, that would be freaking awesome for Newcastle lol, but it will happen when **** freezes over.

i wouldnt mind chelsea signing taylor. he is a decent player so he could possibly be a replacement for puyol
no chance, hes a decent player, but hes nowhere near puyol and never will be

I wondered when I saw the title if this was the Puyol/Taylor story - big taylor fan but would have to make the deal. mind you it will never happen.

Well at least for a few minutes this rumour filled us with much smiling and laughter and for the Newcastle fans many thoughts of excitement.

I can't believe, as it stands now, that there are 9 people who seriously rate Taylor above Puyol.

Steven Taylor and his 8 brothers must be on FM Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back