Most Reliable Players

McPherson93

Reaction score
Looking for players of any level who are consistent performers who barely ever get injured and always do the business

Daniel Andersson 30 year old Swedish midfielder, get him for around £1m. Awesome in the Championship, get him to take your pens (20 rating) and free kicks. He chips in with goals from open play too and don't get me started on his assists!! Player of the Season for me a couple of times.

Only downside is his age.

Grant Holt for Shrewsbury, never gets injured and has determination of 19, Legend.

Erik Delgado - Peru International GK and signed on a pre-contract for free on 1st Jan. Quality 'Keeper and FREE. The following August I turned down 4.8 mil from Man U. I'm Blackpool!

Also, Keith Southern DM C (again Blackpool) can be signed for £250k and is brilliant in the Championship.

franco zuculini is dirt cheap,helps your midfield no end and keeps the same level 9 out of 10 games

Gary Caldwell is so consistent, he gets in team of the week every week - im not joking, in 3 seasons hes only missed about 5 + never gets injured

kuyt for sure...
consistantly waste the chance but always do his business- just keep running

Sergey Krivets Always Plays Well. Scoring And Setting Up Goals From The Right Wing

biram diouf - molde
willians santana - vitoria
fabricio colliccini - newcastle
caner erkin - cska moscow
zarko korac - vojvodina
vladimir bystrov - spartak moscow

asenjo for a keeper, some of the saves he makes are unreal.
Very rare he gets injured also

I have to agree with Andersson as he was outstanding in the premiership for Fulham and guided me to 3rd in the league. I got a few lucky bargains that season

akinfeev srna bridge hangeland lescott valencia zhirkov moutinho palombo milevskyi/love pandev i think thats a very consistent team and they hardly get injured

Back