Most sought after player of FM13?

• Thread starter Thread starter J Jermyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7K

J Jermyn

Reaction score
My money is on Isco, followed by Wellington Nem.

Who do you think will be the most bought player in this game?

Lol I don't think one player will be the most sought out, it'll vary depending on your game.

Well presumably the one everybody would want is Messi?

While I haven't tried, I doubt too many teams (bar PSG/City perhaps) could get anywhere being able to afford to sign him

Well presumably the one everybody would want is Messi?

While I haven't tried, I doubt too many teams (bar PSG/City perhaps) could get anywhere being able to afford to sign him

He means who will be the most bought player.. I doubt too many people will buy Messi.

I'd say probably Gotze is the player most people will sign, considering he's only 22mill at the start

Isco isnt that great,Wilshere kind off pips him when he grows.
I have both in my team,Wilshere beats Isco to the first team most days.

Prob a toss up between Neymar and Gotze..

He means who will be the most bought player.. I doubt too many people will buy Messi.

I'd say probably Gotze is the player most people will sign, considering he's only 22mill at the start

You can get Gotze for 22mill? Holy sh*t, thats a big 40mill cheaper than FM12.

Funny you say that because he got 8 goals in 8 games with 6 assist and then went to sh*t the last few months.

goetze 22 mill. bull ****. he costs at least 40 and upwards. neymar aswell would cost you two season transfer budget.

goetze 22 mill. bull ****. he costs at least 40 and upwards. neymar aswell would cost you two season transfer budget.

You can get gotze for 22-24mil very easily, Neymar you'll pay 40-45mil for.

i offered dortmund 24.5 for gotze excepting them to come back for a 40m asking price when i first got the game, they just accepted it imagine my shock, and now you tell me i over spent!

Back