Most Successful Managerial season

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
i had posted an individual players "Most Successful season" and thought i might do the same as "Post your success" has alot of different posts on there and this is different...

i was Deportivo in my last save and did not manage to win a single trophy for 5 seasons, (on the other hand i had taken them to Semi Final of ECL and got them 2nd in BBVA two years in a row and made them into the European Powerhouse they once were) but not a single trophy to show for it, then i read the Wolgsongs "Teamtalk guide" and decided to introduce this management to my game and this was the result :D
View attachment 49398View attachment 51684
feel free to post your success in a single season, even if its getting promotion or anything...

Last edited:
my last season won quadrouple unbeaten in the league best season i have ever had. started at west brom won the championship went to roma won serie A and euro cup in first season, nothing in the second season went to united and have turned them around were out of the top four and skint went i took over! but had a good spine of players!

I suppose this is my most Successful season so far. 7 competitions won. Using my own tactics aswell, and not using the corner expolit.

I suppose this is my most Successful season so far. 7 competitions won. Using my own tactics aswell, and not using the corner expolit.

very impressive especially with BCFC

My Successful Fulham Career

Most recent succes i have had is with Fulham.

1st Season

1. I won FA Cup (beating wolves in final 1-0, Beat Villa, Arsenal & WBA along the way)
  2. Got to Semi-Final of Europa League (beating Villareal, Rangers, PSV before losing to Lazio)
  3. Finished 10th in League

Key Signings, V Enymea, Van Der Vart (at Xmas), P Mouche, V Forren, Steve Taylor, M Beladj. M Abou Trika

2nd Season

1. Got to League Cup Final (losing to Spurs)
  2. Got to QF of Europa Leage (lost to Atletico Madrid)
  3. Got to QF of FA Cup
  4. Fin 6th in Leage
Key Signings, M Mariaga (from inter), R Lukaku, J Rodwell, S Defour, V Der Borre, J Fleck, Maxell (from barca), DODO (young left back), Nelson Rivas (but could not get work permit for him, so sold for 7 mill)

3rd Season

1. Got to SF of League Cup
  2. lost in 4th round of FA Cup ( i will not tell you who,,,,haha)
  3. Lost in QF of Europa Leage to Inter (lost on pens)
  4. Fin 2nd in Premier Leage (needed a win on last day of season away to Man Utd to win it, was winning 1-0 till 88th minute then berbatove scored a wonder strike, arsenal hammered Birmingham to win it on goal difference

Key Signings, K Asamoah (from udinese), O Cordoza (from Benfica), G Kacar (from Hertha)

4th Season

Just been offered Man Utd job after they my press conference after the last day of season, they have not won a trophy in 3 years.

decided to take the Man Utd job, taking Mariaga & Rodwell with me

not hugely successful by my standards, but a unique challenge, that i thrived in taking

Back