most wanted player

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

Marko8

Reaction score
What of your players other clubs always want to buy?
For example, I'm Liverpool and in start, Insua and Lucas is always wanted

Man City always aproach from Sanga and Clichy every season and manchini trys unsettleing them its starting to get annoying

Daniel Alves. Shut up mr Ferguson, I'm NOT selling! However no one seems to want Messi :)

Fulham

Valencia are always after Hangeland

Everton always after Pantsil and Dempsey.

West Ham, Tomkins is always wanted by Benfica, Fred Sears is always wanted on loan by Crystal Palace.

Udineise - Di Natale, bids from Arsenal and Juventus :'(

Tottenham - Modric, always ManU/ManC sniffing.

Landon Donovan is wanted by Chelsea and they always buy him.

Newcastle- Steven Taylor- ALWAYS.

when i go rangers, st.mirren always try to sign McGregor, Whittaker, Papac, Weir, Bougherra, Novo, Davis, McCulloch, Edu, Miller, Boyd, Lafferty, Wilson, Little, Fleck, Thomson, Lowing, Kinningburgh, Broadfoot and Beasley. Yeah, I know its loads I think something wrong with my FM. Anyway, they also want Smith, Naismith, Ness, Wylde, Shinnie, Hutton, McMillian, Alexander, Gallacher, Adam, Bendiksen and Andy Webster on a Pre-Contract. So I End Up Having To Play My Bad Players But At Least I'm Not Forced To Sell Players Like Loy, Stirling, Perry, Inglis, Campbell, Scott, Naismith, Cole, McCabe, **** and Wright.

Not to mention Hemmings, Kisuka, McGeouch, McAusland, McNeil, Hunter, Main, Noble and Hetherington.

Oh, silly me, how could i forget Marenghi Witkorski and Mitchell.

Oh, and last but by no means least Drummond and Hegarty. Right now my squad isn't quite big enough so I've had to call in players such as.....Just Joking Wif YA.

Luv Yu's :P

Oh, I Forgot About Andrius Velicka, How Could I He's A Legend. Anyway, Sorry For Posting Such A Short Message I Was In A Rush Trying To Sign Players Like ...

Goodnight and Good Morning and Good Afternoon And Good Day and Good Life To Everyone.

(6)

Kenwyne jones is always wanted by real madrid but when I offer him to clubs they never put in an offer:'(

not a player as such, but Atletico Madrid are a lot richer on my game then they are in real life, they bid for everyone, and Kike Flores always unsettles everyone, the ****.

When playing as AS Roma, Ferguson keeps upsetting Vucinic, can't let him go at this stage, but reached an agreement with the player to let him go end of season. :(

Djalo is always wanted after a few games of buying him always the big sides but he is surprisingly loyal to clubs even when in championship, too bad chairmen accept bids when your lower league teams

Back