MOTD V The Premiership

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K

What do you Prefer Motd Or "the premiership"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only ever watch MOTD for football highlights.

you owe me 10 seconds of my life back for this... i WILL collect. But MOTD easy, hate watching football on ITV, adverts, ***** hosts, **** commentators

Last edited:
im going to say the premiership but only because its bbc's fault i have to pay for tv license. but if that wasent an issue then definatly motd only because no interuptions but i do hate most of the guests they have on i.e hanson and lawo.

I only ever watch MOTD for football highlights.

Agree with Billy.

Has everything you need, and is just a thing to look foward to after some interesting results.

I think MOTD is by far the best, it's iconic. ITV's opening is good, especially with the u2 song in there, but MOTD cannot be outdone.

I can't believe someone actually voted for the Premiership. CJACKO, you sir, have no taste.

I liked the premiership because it was on at a about 6.00 when I was younger however I remember lots of adverts

The Premiership was awful. It sucked, 27minutes of football highlights every hour.

And yes i did read the article in the mirror today over ITV football coverage, same as you callum.

The Premiership was awful. It sucked, 27minutes of football highlights every hour.

And yes i did read the article in the mirror today over ITV football coverage, same as you callum.
He read the Daily Record though! <)

Back