Motherwell 2-0 Celtic

Great result for Motherwell, Hearts and Rangers really. Neil Lennon won't be too happy though.

Hope Rangers win the league. This would give them a big helping hand in doing so.

With our two games in hand (Dundee UTD & St.Mirren(I Think)) would give us 6 points if we win them putting us ahead of them still an OF at Ibrox XD

This week when we play them they have to play Zaliukas XD

Celtic simply got to cocky thinking they had ran away with it after they bead us 3-0 :mad: but after today it's all back on :D

Having watched the match it is obvious that the pitch did screw up our game plan. Although this is not a good enough excuse for allowing them to beat us. We also missed Kayal in the center a lot, so thank God he will be back.

Motherwell's pitch has been like that for months or years tbh, surely Neil Lennon should have put a plan in place to deal with it, sometimes pretty football has to be abandoned (just look at Rangers,we stopped playing football years ago:p)

With our two games in hand (Dundee UTD & St.Mirren(I Think)) would give us 6 points if we win them putting us ahead of them still an OF at Ibrox XD

Celtic simply got to cocky thinking they had ran away with it after they bead us 3-0 :mad: but after today it's all back on :D

Whos that ?

Zaluska is a good enough keeper not much worse than FF, I have no worries about him being between the sticks.

The song Rangers fans sung today...
There's only one John Sutton,
There's only one John Sutton,
His brother was a tim,
But we still love,
He's Johnny, Johnny Sutton

Lets all laugh at celtic
lets all laugh at celtic
na na na hey
na na na hey
lets all laugh at celtic
You're 3rd from Bottom, shouldn't you worry about if Hibs are going to survive? oO)

Hopefully this doesn't cause a morale drop within the team. We've been playing well and to let a loss ruin our confidence shouldn't happen.

You're 3rd from Bottom, shouldn't you worry about if Hibs are going to survive? oO)

Hopefully this doesn't cause a morale drop within the team. We've been playing well and to let a loss ruin our confidence shouldn't happen.

Were 5 points off the top 6 and weve won 4 games on the trot so i think the relegation possibility is ermm gone

PHP:
Havent had a chance to watch the game yet due to being only home from the night before at 3pm and im now watching the CC match.

But wow, im guessing we where just too complacent and Motherwell took there chances. I believe that this will give us a push for Wedensday to show the fans that it was a one-off bad day at the office.

Celtic where very poor in the match defence was shaky also. I never even knew Brooney was on until someone told me! However could have been a different game no matter how poor celtic were, Randolph was sublime in the goals and stopped some outstanding shots that on another day would have went in. I'm not overly confident for Wednesday based on this result only thing that helps us is the win gives us a morale boost and hopefully puts celtic's confidence down. But Randolph was the match winner IMO motherwell were great and the better team.

Great result for Motherwell, Hearts and Rangers really. Neil Lennon won't be too happy though.

Not really for hearts.. They dropped points aswell.

Agree with your point about the title being back on after it looked likely Celtic were going to run away with it after the 3-0 game. But Don't laugh at Zaliukas mate, He was in goals against us in the cup and we never won then.. Also Forster is dodgy at times aswell the last OF game he flapped a few times at cross balls we just weren't good enough to punish his mistakes.

Lalalallalalalalalaaaa, can't heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar you!

Celtic didn't lose.

Lalalallalalalalalaaaa, can't heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar you!

Celtic didn't lose.

You maybe can't hear but take a look at this (6)

lennonijustcantgetenough.jpg

'Cause I just can't seem to get enough :D

Really ? I thought it was actually on tv! It wasn't me that made it I just got it sent to me :p looks more like the work of paint tbh lol still though classic :D

It's the "I can't get enough" that's obvious. And the scoreline!

It's the "I can't get enough" that's obvious. And the scoreline!

Haha the score is most definately not Photoshopped :D, Sutton scores a penalty and the well go 2-0 up a just can't get enough a just cant seem to get enough do do do do dooo :D (6)