DavidCfc

Reaction score
i'm Motherwell in the SPL in my first season, i only have 100k to spend, so i'm really looking at loan signings

i play a 5-3-2 and i'm looking for some players (any position apart from wingers) who can help me boost chances of a top half finish

John Sutton will win the league for you so you're alright :)

Doing the same, just started with Motherwell. But I don't even have 100k, I've got 5k?

Said "Continental Qual." because I'm not sure how well it'd go. But the 'Well badly need a DR and a good ML/AML.

A lot of good quality coming up from the 'Well ranks though, so I figure within 2 years or so there should be a good push up of new talent. But until then the ranks need to be patched up in a few spots.

Haven't found any good Frees as of yet, but if I do I'll get back to you. Wish you could sign Craig Brown back as a Scout, was one of my favourite Scouts in FM'10.

That is how I play him and he has scored 3 goals in 5 games. Must be your tactic.

Brahim Hemdani DM/MC(ex Rangers) is a decent signing on free transfer

Toufik Zerara AML/ML another decent free signing

I've signed both Algerians on my Dundee Utd game and so far so good :)

Sutton, murphy and pollock r on fire for me! i signed mista,kapo,riga kinsky and geary. try and get a parent club as i chose liverpool and got robinson pachecho and suso through this