Moutinho

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisnelie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K
yeh i agree with gatid. i always sign him in the games aswell and although is stats are pretty amazing for his age they have never developed when iv bought him. but still a great buy for 10mill :P

hes not that good in real life nothing like he is on the game

No any other good midfielders

theres loads,

fabregas, nuri sahin, steven defour, witsel, hamsik, xavi, fellaini, iniesta, ever banega, senna, wesley sneijder, van der vaart, jean ll makoun, yaya toure.

could go on but cba.

No any other good midfielders

one thing about this game, it's loaded with very good central midfield players...

anderson, ignacio camacho, senna, bolzoni, palombo, mamadou sissoko, veloso... and the list goes on..

i always end up buying more than i need actually!

im personally a big fan of steven defour have signed him in most gamesd i have played an he really is quality always have the big clubs looking at him after the first season

you have forgot drazgeov i think i've spelt it wrong but russian under 21 in first season 19 and stats are amazing passing 20 creativity 19 etc etc good signing get him for like 6 mill first season deffo buy

rkeane i always do exactly the same thing.... usually mucking up one of em because i dont play em :P happened on my arsenal game with camacho and denilson and veloso and fabregas... poor denilson :(

I really like the lad i signed him for aston villa for £11.25m and he scored 23 goals and 14 assists in his first season which was great for my languishing team

Yep joao moutinho is one if the best midfielders in the game now takes all my freekicks an 90% of the time he scores

Back