• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Afternoon to all,

Just playing through my Blackburn save which used to be a Story.. And my new target man signing is really impressing. I've look around the Base and haven't found too much on him. Yes, I'm aware there are 2 threads on this guy, but are both from 2009, and don't include screenshots of anything or any indication to how good he is..

I think he is as good as Drogba, but has a similar attitude. He will go in against Wigan for example, and not even touch the ball and get a poor rating of 5.7.. The next game, say against Arsenal, he will look amazing and grace the ball, most likely scoring a hatrick. I think he is probably the best target man in the game, as his stats suggest this.. He is also a very good finisher and penalty taker.

I'd recommend him, and just wanted to show him to you guys, and let me know of any past experiences you've had with him. I'm almost halfway through my second season with him, but he couldn't play in the first due to work permits.

View attachment 75589

View attachment 75588

So, tell me what you think. Look him up in your game, and i'm sure you'll look into signing him.

Thanks for reading,
Kylo. :)

Ah Seleznyov. I signed him once on FM09. Very versatile in that game. Stats look good here so may give him a shot :)

Ah Seleznyov. I signed him once on FM09. Very versatile in that game. Stats look good here so may give him a shot :)

Hes beasty on this game, take a look at him. I'm sure you'll snap him up with one team, love his target man ability.

use the search function mate :D started this like 3 weeks ago
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/remember-this-guy-t34741.html
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back