Mr. 'Kiko' Femenia

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8K

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
I was just looking through the forum and am suprised that there aren't many mentions about this guy. I have him being tutored by Ronaldo and he is coming along nicely.

If anyone else uses him, have you had much success with him?

I think he really is a true wonderkid.

View attachment 54448

Last edited:
Yeah signed him a few times.can be a first team player at lower prem and championship clubs from the start. He helped Hercules decimate Liga adelante on mine, 36 wins, he scored 19 goals, 29 assists from 31 games.

Hey Stu long time no speak. Did you make that Signature? Also did you gey my Pm a couple weeks back?

Anyway how are you, hows work?

Kiko is a god on my Hércules save. He's been targeted by Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal in the past on mines :P

Can be bought off of them for 220k begining of the game and he is always 1st one i sign if i got the funds. Gets face on all the time though even when you play him with a key player contract he still wants to move on. I signed him for 220k for porstsmouth then a year after sold him to Barcelona 5m + 50% sell on, then a couple seasons after he got told to A.C Milan 17.5m so i got 50% which was... 8.75m? Easy money really! :)

was going to say he is transfer listed straight away, sounds good for only £200k ish

i still think he is better at attacking than defending, but he'a a great player

I haven't got him but I've got
David alaba
deanzinho
matej mrkela
paulinho
thiago
jorbison
lautaro acosta

I signed him on my Villarreal save , and after one year he has not improved at all . Any help on how to improve him?

yeah i always buy him 230k lol
i use him as a wingback in defence but he is a killer winger quick and can dribble for 230k come on
you can also buy him at southampton ... yes he will come to league 2
great little player always buy him ........... i have also used him as cover to SWP for city

ER DUMB QUESTION BUT DID u play him in the first team

Femenia has made 18 (4) first team appearances, mainly as a right winger .

Also I don't appreciate you calling it a 'dumb' question .

he didnt call it a dumb question he said his question to you as dumb so keep ya knickers on

Starts as a regular for my Everton side, Beat Man Utd by offering 250k.

He's got huge potential.

Yea, he's certainly a fantastic player to say the least, had him wif me 2 seasons at inter, his value has gone up to 8 million euros, however i left inter for united as dey offered me a contract n i nvr got him again cuz inter were looking for 24 million euros for him :(

Back