Reaction score
MR.LEGEND TACTIC

zqhr0ehfchrt5lcl6wb.png

PLAYERS DUTIES

Goalkeepers: Scott get enough.

EXPECTED RIGHT - LEFT EXPECTED: Future of our techniques get better and quicker to başlamalıyız.Hız mümkünse.Stoperlerden a much expected them to play defensive characteristics will be bad enough if you have problems olmalı.Ama
SOL defense: Our defense played defense on the left rolünde.Hızlı and get someone with good technique.

RIGHT Defense: The defensive stopper we have an absolute defense rolünde.Zihinsel Features and specifications (ball catching, marking, head) would be good if more olsun.Agresiflik feature can burn your head sometimes. (Lugano = 4 red, 25 yellow)

MIDDLE RIGHT FIELD: This is our midfield Technical Support Rolünde.Zihinsel features a very good technique and good rust olmalı.Özellikle edin.Defanstan sure do not put a man does not understand anyway.

MIDDLE LEFT FIELD: the burden of defense of our midfield players pull adam.Mücadeleci nokta.Kondisyonu olmalı.Tekniği sound too bad to be the most important olmamalı.Ve!

RIGHT WING: Speed / Acceleration / Top Sliding olmalı.Kondisyon certainly well on our wings, but not too bad a good feature olur.Ve önemli.Orta open mind and can hit a good one if you find the most goals in the middle!

LEFT WING: Wing as our other Speed / Acceleration / Top driving characteristics as well as middle olmalı.Ve olsun.Asistçiniz open feature may be good!

Offensive Midfielder: bırakıyorum.Trequartista business here that you can play 10 numbers if you have a man or a loss that you derim.Eğer definitely play him in the role of a gifted midfielder olmaz.Ofansif oynatabilirsiniz.Tek per player able to take the match.
Striker: If Cardozo style a complete striker, If you have a scorer would start to sing. (Half a season, 18 goals) you Demba Ba-style fast forward if you have assisted amp is. (17 assists, in this sometimes left wing playing in the also have the effect)
I've played both of the complete striker, but not very good, but fast finish feature opportunistic your player (Poacher) also will not play hurt.

EXTRA INFORMATION

- Tactics for the team were great.

- As I mentioned right-wing head of your property can one get good olsun.Soldaki Central Open.

- Yes I have a good team but we are in this team did not do as easily think of small teams kurabilirsiniz.Çünkü

- Full Attack oynayın.Belki yourself against stronger teams might not work for you nothing but the UEFA Cup this aldım.Bir Cardozoyu belirtmeliyim.FM balloon did not play in Europe.

- If you play with a striker Demba Ba style ofans your line with 10 goals through comfort threshold.

- Corner near the left of your defenders away from your defender yollayın.Sağ pole to pole to pole yollayın.Ben far as the two corners were marked, but one of the best you can do directly.

- Incredibly penalty throw was maybe I just come across before but it might but to me it was greater than for geçemeyeceğim.Sizin
(20 penalties in one season.)

- Players must be of sound condition or are taking a hardship.

Original text is in Turkish.

A SEASON ISTATISTICS

5imlt6r07gdx7jsfbcz.png

shbheaqhspttuo98yvkc.png

hjx4ylaagjx1ntoexd2u.png

UEFA EUROPE LEAGUE FINAL

t8296q6wnhi4c67v0rc.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/isD22vNy/deathlylegendrar.html

Deathly Legend of the producer tactic.Shared without permission is prohibited.

might give this a go. Also nice to see celtic in the EUROPE LEAGUE FINAL :)

Ne adım büyüklüğü en iyi çalışıyor ve biz muhalefet talimatları kullanmalıyım?

really i can't understand amk but you must read insturictions and extras.Because it can help for you.

Eğer muhalefet talimatları kullanıyorsunuz ve not? eğer ne olduklarını mi?

do you use opposition instructions and shouts? if you do what are they?

Eğer muhalefet talimatları kullanıyorsunuz ve not? eğer ne olduklarını mi?

do you use opposition instructions and shouts? if you do what are they?

talimatınıza soqalar yaaa :D pij misiniz olum.

accordance with the instructions to the players on the good work.

that's enough. oke ?

hadi bi amk !!!