james4293

Reaction score
I am new to Footie Manager 2011 i am just starting, i used to play Champ Manager back in the 97/98 season when it was less complicated and i knew all the players :p

However it is a Sunday just bought the game still slightly rough from last night....

As i am a purist and a lover of grass roots football tried to start as low as possible. I have started unemployed with only Sunday League experience, leagues selected Germany, Italy, Scotland and England, there was initially two positions available i applied for both and got nowhere the months are ticking by and still no jobs have came up, is it possible to go a season without getting an oppertunity what is about the timeframe for getting a job starting unemployed???? Can anyone help or should i just start again and actually decide on a team which is a chore in itself.

Thank you for being patient and reading this

just holiday indefinitely checking the apply for all jobs and end holiday when accepted, and go make a cuppa.

If you activated the Blue Sqaure North/South you should have been able to get a job at the start.

i have this activated i have been turned down by woking who were 15th and struggling in the south grrrr its now december

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

thanks good tip i can stop checking every two secs

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Feb 11th i have got a job thank you droylsden until june

i have this activated i have been turned down by woking who were 15th and struggling in the south grrrr its now december

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

thanks good tip i can stop checking every two secs

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Feb 11th i have got a job thank you droylsden until june

Woking <3

I find that Woking tend to sack their manager around October time because their expectations are to finish top but their squad is fairly *****.
Usually someone offers you a job by January at the latest